Video Coming Soon
How use decals
1. Select your decal and cut around it.
2. Place in water for around 10 seconds using tweezers to place in and take out.
3. Carefully slide the decal off the backing.
4. Apply the decal to a cured tacky layer (base coat works best).
5. Gently smooth out the decal with least touching it as possible and wait for decal to fully dry (around 15 minutes or you can use a hairdryer for quickness)
6. File away or use acetone to remove any of the decal hanging over the nail.
7. Encapsulate with a builder gel or acrylic, if encapsulating with acrylic make sure to use a gel layer first or the monomer will cause the decal to smudge.